The Financial framework and the Meaning of “True Purpose”
Margaret Wittkopp is the founder and CEO of Veritas Financial Services, an ‘expert and overall authority on the financial industry, as well as many other superlatives.
We spearhead a talk on the ‘American Dream’. What it is, what others perceive it to be, and overall, just a discussion on the nuances of the concept from a financial standpoint.
In This Episode:
In this episode, hosts Jim and Margaret are back to discuss the American Dream through a financial framework. Within, they utilize the play Hamilton and the American Revolution for inspiration and to explain what ‘true purpose’ means. In addition, coaching is mentioned as a valuable methodology for bringing clients to a transformation mindset about finances and the American Dream in general.
During the talk, Margaret emphasizes her love for working with everyday Americans. She states that many don’t take the time to reflect on their portfolios from the focal point of the American Dream, but they definitely should!
Jim and Margaret stress that it isn’t about being a transient billionaire and having the limelight for a few years; it’s about truly celebrating our nation’s history and unlocking our own personal American Dreams. To do so requires the know-how. And Jim and Margaret provide a lot of valuable information in this episode.
- (01:15) – On turning the world upside down and how the American Revolution made our American Dream possible.
- (03:29) – An important discussion on true purpose, creativity, and creating a positive impact.
- (09:50) – Why coaching someone through a process rather than selling them an idea is a far more powerful teaching tool.
- (11:11) – Various elements that disrupt and distract investors.
- Veritas Financial Services, LLC Website: http://veritasinvesting.com/
- Veritas Office Phone Number: (920) 893-5262 (call for a SPIVA report).