We’re Committed to Helping Build Your American Dream!
The American Dream Experience is where you can engage in a compelling encounter with clear, life-altering truths about economics and investing.
Over the course of this event, you will have an opportunity to discover for yourself what investing really is, how it works, and how it can fulfill your purpose for your life. Through the American Dream Experience, you can alter your relationship to money and invest in a way that leaves you and those you care about powerfully pursuing your dreams.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Discover your true purpose for your money… and your life.
- See what the Wall Street bullies are costing you, what you can do about it, and how to eliminate speculating and gambling with your money.
- Discover the academic science of investing and how to powerfully apply Nobel Prize-winning investment strategies to lay the groundwork for long-term wealth creation – cultivating a lifetime of peace of mind around money.
- Learn what investing is and how it works – being left with the knowledge to make powerful choices for you, your family, and your financial future.
- Access an investing methodology that aligns with your true purpose for money and allows you to recapture, reclaim, and realize your American Dream.
Don’t miss the next opportunity to take action in the matter of your family’s financial future.
Scottsdale, Arizona 2022
Thursday, January 20th & Friday, January 21st
and Tuesday, January 25th (via Zoom)
To register for the
American Dream Experience
Veritas Financial Services at (920) 893-5262 or email@example.com
The American Dream Experience presentation is based on the views of Matson Money, Inc. Other persons may analyze investments and the approach to investing from a different perspective than that reflected in this presentation. Nothing included In the American Dream Experience is intended to imply that the approach to investing espoused in this presentation will assure any particular investment results. All investing involves risks and costs. No investment strategy, including asset allocation and diversification strategies, can ensure peace of mind, guarantee a profit, or protect against loss.